Senior RTL / Verilog / ASIC Developer
Portland , OR
Title: Senior RTL/Verilog/ASIC Developer
Location: Portland, OR
Duration: 6 - 9 Months contract with likely extension or conversion to FTE
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to own complex projects and dramatically change client's lives? We are looking for a motivated, self-starter that has experience working in a small development environment with proven experience with complex RTL/Verilog design and architecture.
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!
- 5 years of industry experience in the following areas
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering
- ASIC front end development.
- Logic design, RTL coding, verification, synthesis, and timing closure.
- Hardware description languages (Verilog, System Verilog and/or VHDL).
- Mentor Questa/Modelsim or similar tools a plus.
- Synopsys DC/PrimeTime or similar tools a plus.
- Scripting/programming in C/C , TCL, Perl/CSH a plus.
- Verification experience a must
- UVM a big plus
Experience with One or More:
- Video and image processing based systems
- High speed SerDES interfaces
- Video and image compression
- Proven ability to work in a small company environment
- Ability to work independently or as part of a small team