Sr. Software Engineer - .NET, C#
Orlando , FL
Title: Sr. Software Engineer - .NET, C#
Location: Orlando, FL
One Year Contract - plus extensions.
In this role you will be one of the senior developers for a new project with a high degree of complexity that includes a diverse set of technologies including Visual Studio extension development, the Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF), service-oriented architecture and/or microservices, REST API development and consumption, and asynchronous messaging (e.g. message queue, enterprise service bus, etc.) The project will be run in an agile fashion with a focus on rapid, high-quality iterations. As such, we're looking for someone with a high degree of discipline in their development practices.
- 8 years of experience in .NET development, including fluency in C#.
- Extensive server-side software development experience.
- A track-record of building fast, reliable, large, multi-threaded, highly scalable web services.
- RESTful API development experience preferred.
- Proficiency in service-oriented architecture, including message queues and service orchestration.
- Experience developing Visual Studio extensions.
- Solid understanding of software design principles and structured software.
- Principle experience with all phases of product development lifecycle, including requirements definition, specifications, development, load testing, and product release.
- Experience working in an agile fashion, and demonstrated maturity in development discipline.
- Focused on quality and experienced with unit and load testing.
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem solving skills, solution oriented individual.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
** W2 only, no subcontractors **